Health Mart Acid Reducer Tablets 75 mg – Ranitidine HCL
Acid Reducer Tablets relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach. Prevents heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach brought on by eating or drinking certain foods or beverages. This product is sodium and sugar free. Gluten free.
- Adults and children 12 years and over: to relieve symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water.
- To prevent symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water 30 to 60 minutes before eating or drinking beverages that cause heartburn.
- Can be used up to twice daily (do not take more than 2 tablets in 24 hours).
- Do not chew tablet.
- Read the directions, consumer information leaflet and warnings before use.
- It contains important information.
- Children under 12 years: ask a doctor.
- Store at 20-25 degrees C (68-77 degrees F).
- Avoid excessive heat or humidity.
- Keep the carton.
Each Tablet Contains : Ranitidine 75 mg (as Ranitidine Hydrochloride 84 mg)
D&C Yellow #10 Aluminum Lake; FD&C Blue #2 Aluminum Lake; FD&C Red #40 Aluminum Lake; Hypromellose; Magnesium Stearate; Microcrystalline Cellulose; Titanium Dioxide; Triacetin.
Allergy alert: Do not use if you are allergic to ranitidine or other acid reducers. Do not use: if you have trouble or pain swallowing food, vomiting with blood, or bloody or black stools. These may be signs of a serious condition. See your doctor; with other acid reducers.
Ask a doctor before use if you have: Had heartburn over 3 months. This may be a sign of a more serious condition; heartburn with lightheadedness, sweating or dizziness; chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath; sweating; pain spreading to arms, neck or shoulders; or lightheadedness; frequent chest pain; frequent wheezing, particularly with heartburn; unexplained weight loss; nausea or vomiting; stomach pain.
Stop use and ask a doctor if: Your heartburn continues or worsens; you need to take this product for more than 14 days. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222). Do not use if printed foil under bottle cap is broken or torn.
RN: 000240S00495H02, ZC: 000899, MCK: 3509783, 3509775, UPC: 6201102831, 05256913986