Health Mart Acid Reducer Tablets Maximum Strength – Ranitidine
Acid Reducer Tablets relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach. It prevents heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach brought on by eating or drinking certain foods or beverages. Acid indigestion and sour stomach can quickly spoil an otherwise lovely dinner or family affair.
- Sodium and sugar-free.
- Adults and children 12 years and over: to relieve symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water.
- To prevent symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water 30 to 60 minutes before eating or drinking beverages that cause heartburn.
- It can be used up to twice daily (do not take more than 2 tablets in 24 hours).
- Read the directions, consumer information leaflet, and warnings before use.
- Keep the carton.
- It contains important information.
- Children under 12 years: ask a doctor.
- Store Acid Reducing Tablets at 20-25 degrees C (68-77 degrees F).
- Avoid excessive heat or humidity.
Each Tablet Contains: Ranitidine 150 mg (as Ranitidine Hydrochloride 168 mg).
D&C Yellow #10 Aluminum Lake; FD&C Blue #2 Aluminum Lake; FD&C Red #40 Aluminum Lake; Hypromellose; Magnesium Stearate; Microcrystalline Cellulose; Titanium Dioxide; Triacetin.
Allergy alert: Do not use Acid Reducer Tablets if you are allergic to ranitidine or other acid reducers.
Do not use: If you have trouble or pain swallowing food, vomiting with blood, or bloody or black stools. These may be signs of a serious condition. See your doctor; with other acid reducers; if you have kidney disease, except under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if you have: Had heartburn over 3 months. This may be a sign of a more serious condition; heartburn with lightheadedness, sweating or dizziness; chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath; sweating; pain spreading to arms, neck or shoulders; or lightheadedness; frequent chest pain; frequent wheezing, particularly with heartburn; unexplained weight loss; nausea or vomiting; stomach pain.
Stop use and ask a doctor if: Your heartburn continues or worsens; you need to take this product for more than 14 days. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep Acid Reducer Tablets out of reach of children.
Overdose Warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222). Do not use if printed foil under bottle cap is broken or torn.
RN: 000322S00495H02, ZC: 000000, MCK: 3509809, UPC: 05256913984