Health Mart Adult Tussin Cough + Chest Congestion DM Liquid – Dextromethorphan HBr, Guaifenesin
Adult Tussin Cough + Chest Congestion DM Liquid Temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a cold. Tussin Cough + Chest Congestion DM Liquid loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to drain bronchial tubes. Non-drowsy Tussin DM contains Dextromethorphan HBr, USP 20 mg and Guaifenesin, USP 200 mg, and relieves cough amp; chest congestion and mucus for ages 12 amp; over. Adult Tussin Cough Liquid product is alcohol free and gluten free. Dosage cup enclosed.
- Do not take more than 6 doses in any 24 hour period.
- Measure only with dosing cup provided.
- Keep dosing cup with product.
- mL = milliliter.
- This adult product is not intended for use in children under 12 years of age.
- Adults and children 12 years and over: 10 mL every 4 hours.
- Children under 12 years: do not use.
- Store Chest Congestion Liquid at 20-25 degrees C (68-77 degrees F).
- Do not refrigerate.
Each 10 mL of Chest Congestion LiquidContains: Dextromethorphan HBr, USP 20 mg; Guaifenesin, USP 200 mg
Anhydrous Citric Acid; FD&C Red No. 40; Flavor; Glycerin; High Fructose Corn Syrup; Menthol; Propylene Glycol; Purified Water; Sodium Benzoate; Sodium Citrate; Sucralose; Each 10 mL Contains: Sodium 6 mg.
- Do not use Chest Congestion Liquid if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug.
- If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have: cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus); cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if cough lasts for more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache.
- A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep Chest Congestion Liquid out of reach of children.
- In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
- DO NOT USE IF PRINTED NECKBAND IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
RN: 000166S00495H02, ZC: 000000, MCK: 1887892, UPC: 05256913390