Heath Mart Adult Tussin Cough + Chest Congestion DM Liquid Sugar Free – Dextromethorphan HBr, Guaifenesin
Temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a cold. Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to drain bronchial tubes. Specially formulated for diabetics. Dosage cup provided.
Adult Tussin Cough Chest Congestion Liquid Features:
- Gluten and alcohol-free.
- For ages 12 & over.
Tussin Cough Directions:
- Do not take more than 6 doses in any 24 hour period.
- Measure only with dosing cup provided.
- Keep dosing cup with product. mL = milliliter.
- This adult product is not intended for use in children under 12 years of age.
- Adults and children 12 years and over: 10 mL every 4 hours.
- Children under 12 years: do not use.
- Store Tussin Chest Congestion Liquid at 20-25 degrees C (68-77 degrees F).
- Do not refrigerate.
Adult Tussin Cough Chest Congestion Liquid Active Ingredients:
Each 10 mL Contains: Dextromethorphan HBr, USP 20 mg; Guaifenesin, USP 200 mg.
Aspartame; Benzoic Acid; Flavor; Glycerin; Hydroxyethyl Cellulose; Menthol; Polyethylene Glycol; Purified Water.
Tussin Cough Warnings:
- Do not use Tussin Chest Congestion Liquid if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug.
- If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have: a cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus); cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if cough lasts for more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache.
- A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
- Phenylketonurics: Contains Phenylalanine 30 mg per 10 mL. DO NOT USE IF PRINTED NECKBAND IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
RN: 000214S00495H02, MCK: 1887637, 2001436, UPC: 05256913392, 05256913753