Health Mart Adult Tussin Mucus And Chest Congestion Liquid – Guaifenesin, USP
Health Mart Adult Tussin Mucus and Chest Congestion Liquid Help loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive. Chest Congestion Liquid For ages 12 & over. Non-drowsy. Gluten & alcohol-free. Dosage cup provided.
Mucus and Chest Congestion Liquid Directions:
- Do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period.
- Measure only with dosing up provided.
- Keep dosing cup with product. mL = milliliter.
- This adult product is not intended for use in children under 12 years of age.
- Adults and children 12 years and over: 10-20 mL every 4 hours.
- Children under 12 years: do not use Tussin Chest Congestion.
- Store Adult Chest Congestion at 20-25 degrees C (68-77 degrees F).
- Do not refrigerate.
Each 10 mL Contains: Guaifenesin, USP 200 mg.
Anhydrous Citric Acid; Caramel; FD&C Red No. 40; Flavor; Glycerin; High Fructose Corn Syrup; Maltol; Menthol; Propylene Glycol; Purified Water; Saccharin Sodium; Sodium Benzoate.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have: a cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus); cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if cough lasts for more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache.
- A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep Adult Tussin Chest Congestion out of reach of children.
- In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
- DO NOT USE IF PRINTED NECKBAND IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
RN: 000129S00495H02, ZC: 000000, MCK: 1404094, 1884238, UPC: 05256913662, 05256913388