Health Mart Advanced Antacid/Antigas Suspension, Maximum Strength Cherry Liquid
Health Mart Advanced Antacid/Antigas Suspension, Maximum Strength Cherry Liquid ingredients combine to provide heartburn treatment and temporary relief of acid indigestion, heartburn, sour stomach, upset stomach associated with these symptoms, pressure and bloating commonly referred to as gas. Each 10mL contains magnesium 175 mg; does not meet USP requirements for preservative effectiveness. Advanced Antacid is an antacid Cherry Flavor.
- Shake well before use.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: take 2 to 4 teaspoonfuls between meals, at bedtime, or as directed by a doctor.
- Do not exceed 8 teaspoonfuls in a 24 hour period or use the maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks.
- Tamper evident: Do not use if the breakaway band on the cap is broken or missing.
- Children under 12 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- Do not freeze.
- Store Advanced Antacid Suspension at room temperature tightly closed.
Each 5 mL Teaspoonful: Aluminum Hydroxide 400 mg (Equivalent to Dried Gel USP); Magnesium Hydroxide 400 mg; Simethicone 40 mg.
Benzyl Alcohol; Butylparaben; Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium; Flavor; Hypromellose; Microcrystalline Cellulose; Propylparaben; Purified Water; Saccharin Sodium; Sorbitol Solution; Each Teaspoonful Contains: Magnesium 165 mg; Sodium 5 mg.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have: kidney disease, a magnesium-restricted diet.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug.
- Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms last for more than 2 weeks.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep Advanced Antacid Suspension out of reach of children.
RN: 000283S00495H02, ZC: 000000, MCK: 2226751, UPC: 05256913516