Health Mart Advanced Eye Health Dietary Supplement Softgels
Health Mart Advanced Eye Health Dietary Supplement Softgels supplies key ingredients that help support healthy vision. Lutein & zeaxanthin are carotenoids found in vegetables and fruits. They, along with vitamin C, vitamin E, and zinc, help protect cells against the damaging effects of free radicals and help support healthy eyes and vision.
Lutein and zeaxanthin are carotenoids that have been shown to be concentrated in the macula and lens of the eye. No artificial flavors, sugar, gluten, or lactose. One per day. Easy to swallow. This statement has not been evaluating by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Supplies key ingredients to support healthy vision
- These ingredients are not made in the body and must be consumed from food or dietary supplements.
- Adults – Two soft gels daily with food as a dietary supplement.
- Store Advanced Eye Health at 15-30 degrees C (59-86 degrees F).
2 Softgels: Calories 5; Vitamin C 500 mg (556% *Daily Value); Vitamin E 180 mg (1200%*); Zinc 20 mg (182%*); Copper 2 mg (222%*); Lutein 10 mg (**Daily Value Not Established); Zeaxanthin Isomers 2 mg (**); Ascorbic Acid; dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate; Gelatin; Sunflower Oil; Glycerin; Yellow Beeswax; Purified Water USP; Contains 2% or Less of: Cupric Oxide; FD&C Blue No. 1; FD&C Red No. 40; Lecithin; Lutein; Titanium Dioxide (Color); Zinc Oxide.
- CONTAINS SOY.
- Keep Advanced Eye Health out of reach of children.
- Pregnant or nursing women, individuals taking medication(s) or persons who have a health condition should consult their physician before using this product.
RN: 001360S00495H02, MCK: 1519750, UPC: 52569014332