Health Mart Advanced Hand Sanitizer – Ethyl Alcohol
Health Mart Advanced Hand Sanitizer To decrease bacteria on the skin that could cause disease. Recommended for repeated use. Kills more than 99.99% of germs. With moisturizers. Effective at eliminating more than 99.99% of many common harmful germs and bacteria in as little as 15 seconds.
- Kills bacteria on the skin.
- Works in as little as 15 seconds.
How To Use
- Wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping.
- For children under 6, use only under adult supervision.
- Not recommended for infants.
- May stain some fabrics.
- Harmful to wood finishes and plastics.
- Do not store Advanced Sanitizer above 105 degrees F.
Ethyl Alcohol 70%
Water; Glyceryl Caprylate/Caprate; Glycerin; Isopropyl Myristate; Tocopheryl Acetate; Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer; Fragrance; Benzophenone-4.
For external use only: Hands. Flammable, keep away from fire or flame.
When using this product: Keep out of eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water; avoid contact with broken skin; do not inhale or ingest.
Stop use and ask a doctor if: Irritation or redness develops, the condition persists for more than 72 hours. Keep Advanced Hand Sanitizer out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
RN: 000195S00495H02, ZC: 000000, MCK: 3447620, UPC: 05256913897