Alka-Seltzer PM Heartburn Relief + Sleep Support Gummies Mixed Berry
Fast relief of occasional heartburn Sleep Support + melatonin for occasional sleeplessness. Contains a minimum of 1250 mg tricalcium phosphate per serving for fast relief of occasional heartburn. Naturally and artificially flavored with another natural flavor. Child-resistant cap. This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Heartburn Relief Gummies are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. It provides fast relief to occasional heartburn and occasional sleeplessness.
- Adults: Fully chew and swallow 2 gummies 30-60 minutes before bedtime.
- If needed, for occasional heartburn with occasional sleeplessness.
- Heartburn Gummies contain melatonin which may produce drowsiness or sleepiness.
- Store Heartburn Relief Gummies at room temperature.
- Avoid excessive heat.
2 Gummies: Calories 30; Total Carbohydrate 7 g (2% *Daily Value. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 Calorie Diet) (Sugars 6 g [**Daily Value Not Established]); Calcium 500 mg (50%*); Phosphorus 210 mg (21%*); Sodium 25 mg (1%*); Melatonin 3 mg (**); Sugar; Corn Syrup; Water; Tricalcium Phosphate; Pectin; Less than 2% of: Citric Acid; Colors (Vegetable Juices); Malic Acid; Melatonin; Natural Flavor; Sodium Citrate.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Do not exceed the recommended intake.
- Do not use if printed safety seal bearing ‘SEALED for YOUR PROTECTION’ under cap is torn or missing.
- And do not use this product unless advised by your physician if you are pregnant, attempting to become pregnant or breast-feeding.
- If you are taking any medications, or have any medical condition (such as gastroesophageal reflux disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, an autoimmune condition, liver or kidney disease, depression, bleeding or seizure disorder) ask a healthcare professional before use.
- Do not drive, operate machinery or consume alcohol when taking Sleep Support Gummies.
- For adults 18 years of age and older.
- Not for children.
- For short-term use only.
- If symptoms persist for more than 2 weeks, or you are experiencing long-term sleep difficulties, stop use and consult a healthcare professional.
RN: 000583S00495H02, Z: 001122, #1k, MCK: 3761830, UPC: 01650057428