Health Mart Allergy Relief Nasal Spray 24 HR – Fluticasone Propionate (Glucocorticoid)
Allergy Relief Nasal Spray temporarily relieves these symptoms of hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies: nasal congestion; runny nose; sneezing; itchy nose; itchy, watery eyes. Helps relieve a broad range of uncomfortable symptoms.
These symptoms can be triggered by allergens like pollen, mold, dust or pet dander, outdoor allergens, animal allergens, indoor allergens.
Allergy Relief Nasal Spray Uses:
- Full prescription strength.
- 24-hour relief.
- 120 metered sprays.
- Relieves symptoms of hey fever and other respiratory allergies.
- Read the quick start guide for how to: prime the bottle, use the spray, clean the spray nozzle.
- Shake gently before each use.
- Use this product only once a day.
- Do not use more than directed.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Week 1 – use 2 sprays in each nostril once daily.
- Week 2 through 6 months – use 1 or 2 sprays in each nostril once daily, as needed to treat your symptoms.
- After 6 months of daily use – ask your doctor if you can keep using.
- Children 4 to 11 years of age: The growth rate of some children may be slower while using this product.
- Children should use for the shortest amount of time necessary to achieve symptom relief.
- Talk to your child’s doctor if your child needs to use the spray for longer than two months a year.
- An adult should supervise use.
- Use 1 spray in each nostril once daily.
- You may start to feel relief the first day and full effect after several days of regular, once-a-day use.
- Keep this package and enclosed materials.
- They contain important additional information.
- Children under 4 years of age: do not use.
- Store Allergy Relief Nasal Spray between 4 degrees and 30 degrees C (39 and 86 degrees F).
Each Spray Contains: Fluticasone Propionate (Glucocorticoid) 50 mcg.
Allergy Relief Nasal Spray Inactive Ingredients:
Benzalkonium Chloride; Dextrose; Microcrystalline Cellulose; Phenethyl Alcohol; Polysorbate 80; Purified Water; Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose.
Do not use: In children under 4 years of age; to treat asthma; if you have an injury or surgery to your nose that is not fully healed; if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of the ingredients. Ask a doctor before use if you have or had glaucoma or cataracts. Only for use in the nose. Do not spray into your eyes or mouth.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking: Medicine for HIV infection (such as ritonavir); a steroid medicine for asthma, allergies or skin rash; ketoconazole pills (medicine for fungal infection).
When using this product: The growth rate of some children may be slower; stinging or sneezing may occur for a few seconds right after use; do not share this bottle with anyone else as this may spread germs; remember to tell your doctor about all the medicines you take, including this one.
Stop use and ask a doctor if: You have, or come into contact with someone who has, chickenpox, measles or tuberculosis; your symptoms do not get better within 7 days of starting use or you get new symptoms such as severe facial pain or thick nasal discharge. You may have something more than allergies, such as an infection; you get a constant whistling sound from your nose.
This may be a sign of damage inside your nose; you get an allergic reaction to Allergy Relief Nasal Spray. Seek medical help right away; you get new changes to your vision that develop after starting this product; you have severe or frequent nosebleeds. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose Warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222). DO NOT USE IF PRINTED NECKBAND IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
RN: 001098S00495H02, ZC: 000000, MCK: 3492832, UPC: 05256913969