Amlactin Foot Repair Foot Cream Therapy
Amlactin Foot Repair Foot Cream Therapy Kick dry skin for good with daily use of Foot Cream Therapy. This rich, concentrated cream is a patented formula with Ultraplex, our power alpha-hydroxy therapy, that gently exfoliates and is clinically proven to hydrate. Soften rough dry skin and experience touchable soft feet from heel to toe. Fragrance-free. Podiatrist recommended. AmLactin’s therapeutic formulas go beyond traditional lotions & creams. We combine the power of Lactic Acid with emollients & humectants to help reveal smoother, healthier-looking skin with daily use. AmLactin is the #1 Podiatrist Recommended Moisturizer Brand**. Our therapeutic exfoliant lotions help lock in moisture & relieve dry, flaky, rough or bumpy skin.
How To Apply
- Apply 2 times daily or as directed by a physician.
- Mild stinging or irritation may occur on sensitive or broken skin.
- If this persists, discontinue use.
- Store at 20-25 degrees C (68-77 degrees F).
- Avoid excessive heat.
Water; Ammonium Lactate; Sodium Lactate; Potassium Lactate; Mineral Oil; Petrolatum; Emulsifying Wax; Glycerin; Propylene Glycol; Stearic Acid; Xanthan Gum; Methylparaben; Propylparaben.
- For external use only.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to sunburn.
- Be sun smart: use sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterward.
RN: 000649S00495H02, MCK: 3797586, UPC: 30781714377