Amlactin Foot Repair Fragrance-free
Kick Dry Skin for Good With Daily Use. This Rich, Concentrated Cream Contains Ultraplex and is Clinically Proven to Hydrate. 15% Lactic Acid Gently Exfoliates and Softens Tough, Dry Skin. Experience Touchable, Soft Feet From Heel to Toe.
How To Apply
- Apply 2 Times Daily or as Directed by a Physician.
- Mild Stinging or Irritation May Occur on Sensitive or Broken Skin.
- If This Persists, Discontinue Use.
- Keep Out of Reach of Children.
- Store at 20 to 25 Degrees C (68 to 77 Degrees F).
- Avoid excessive heat.
Water Ammonium Lactate Sodium Lactate Potassium Lactate Mineral Oil Petrolatum Emulsifying Wax Glycerin Propylene Glycol Stearic Acid Xanthan Gum Methylparaben Propylparaben Ultraplex Formula (Ammonium Lactate Potassium Lactate Sodium Lactate).
- Caution: for External Use Only.
- Avoid Contact With the Eyes.
- Sunburn Alert: This Product Contains an Alpha-hydroxy Acid (Aha) That May Increase Your Skin’s Sensitivity to Sunburn.
- Be Sun Smart: Use Sunscreen, Wear Protective Clothing, and Limit Sun Exposure While Using This Product and for a Week Afterward.
RN: 000649S00495H02, MCK: 2629004, UPC: 31686400029