Health Mart Animal Shapes Complete Chewable Tablets Assorted Fruit Flavors
Health Mart Animal Shapes Complete Chewable Tablets Formulated with nutrients for children’s specific needs: Healthy eyes – vitamins A, C & E. Strong bones & teeth – calcium, vitamins D3 & K. Immune system health – vitamins C & E, beta-carotene, zinc, and iron. Great tasting natural & artificial assorted fruit flavors & fun animal shapes. Tablet color may vary. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Children 2 and 3 years of age chew 1/2 tablet daily with food as a dietary supplement.
- Adults and children 4 years of age and over, chew one tablet daily with food as a dietary supplement.
- Do not swallow whole.
- Store at 15-30 degrees C (59-86 degrees F).
- Natural spotting may occur when exposed to moisture, keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
1 Tablet: Total Carbohydrates < 1 g <1% *Daily Value for Adults & Children 4 Years of Age & Older, Percent Daily Values Are Based on a 2,000 Calorie Diet; Vitamin K 55 mcg 46%*; Thiamin 1.5 mg 125%*; Riboflavin 1.7 mg 131%*; Niacin 15 mg 94%*; Vitamin B6 2 mg 118%*; Folate 680 mcg DFE (400 mcg Folic Acid) 170%*; Vitamin B12 6 mcg 250%*; Biotin 40 mcg 133%*; Pantothenic Acid 10 mg 200%*; Calcium 100 mg 8%*; Iron 18 mg 100%*; Iodine 150 mcg 100%*; Zinc 12 mg 109%*; Vitamin D3 15 mcg (600 IU) 75%*; Copper 2 mg 222%*; Sodium 10 mg <1%*; Sorbitol; Calcium Carbonate; Dicalcium Phosphate; Mannitol; Sodium Ascorbate; Ferrous Fumarate; Stearic Acid; Starch; Gelatin; Contains 2% or Less of: Beta-Carotene; Biotin; Cholecalciferol; Citric Acid; Cupric Oxide; Cyanocobalamin; D-Calcium Pantothenate; Vitamin E 13.5 mg 90%*; dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate; FD&C Blue No. 2 Lake; FD&C Red No. 40 Lake; FD&C Yellow No. 6 Lake; Folic Acid; Magnesium Stearate; Vitamin A 900 mcg (33% as Beta-Carotene) 100%*; Malic Acid; Natural & Artificial Flavors (Cherry, Grape, Orange, Peach); Niacinamide; Phytonadione; Potassium Iodide; Pyridoxine Hydrochloride; Retinyl Acetate; Riboflavin; Silica; Sucralose; Talc; Thiamine Mononitrate; Zinc Oxide.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Pregnant or nursing women, individuals taking medication(s), or persons who have a health condition should consult their physician before using this product.
- Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6.
- Keep this product out of reach of children.
- In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
- DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
RN: 000593S00495H02, ZC: 000000, MCK: 1873223, UPC: 05256913453