Health Mart Antacid/Antigas Liquid Regular Strength Original Flavor – Magnesium , Aluminum ,Simethicone
Antacid/Antigas Liquid Regular Strength Relieves: heartburn, sour stomach, acid indigestion, the symptoms referred to as gam. Contains: Alcohol: 0.15%.
- Shake well before use.
- Adults and children 12 years and older: take 2-4 teaspoonfuls between meals, at bedtime, or as directed by a doctor.
- Do not take more than 24 teaspoonfuls in 24 hours or use the maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks.
- Children under 12: Ask a doctor.
- Store at room temperature.
- Protect from freezing and keep tightly closed.
Each 5 mL Teaspoonful: Aluminum Hydroxide (Equivalent to Dried Gel, USP) 200 mg; Magnesium Hydroxide 200 mg; Simethicone 20 mg.
Benzyl Alcohol; Butylparaben; Flavor; (Contains Alcohol); Hydroxyethylcellulose; Propylparaben; Purified Water; Saccharin Sodium; Sorbitol Solution; Contains: Magnesium 85 mg; Sodium 1 mg.
Ask a doctor before use if you have: Kidney disease, a magnesium-restricted diet.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if: You are taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
Stop use and ask a doctor if: Symptoms last more than 2 weeks. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
RN: 000228S00495H02, ZC: 000000, MCK: 3512134, UPC: 05256913996