Health Mart Antacid/Antigas Liquid Maximum Strength Suspension Original Flavor
Antacid/Antigas Liquid Maximum Strength Suspension heartburn, sour stomach, acid indigestion, symptoms referred to as gas. It provides relief to upset stomach associated with these symptoms. Relieves pressure and bloating commonly referred to as gas. Each 12 Oz contains magnesium 400 mg; does not meet USP requirements for preservative effectiveness. Advanced Antacid is an antacid Original Flavor.
- Antacid Liquid is Alcohol 0.5%.
- Shake well before use.
- Adults and children 12 years and older: take 2 to 4 teaspoonfuls (10-20 mL) between meals, at bedtime, or as directed by a doctor.
- Do not exceed 12 teaspoonfuls (60 mL) in a 24 hour period or use the maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks.
- Tamper evident: Do not use Antacid Suspension if the breakaway band on bottle cap is broken or missing.
- Children under 12 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- Protect from freezing.
- Store Antacid Maximum Strength Suspension at room temperature tightly closed.
Each 5 mL Teaspoonful: Aluminum Hydroxide 400 mg (Equivalent to Dried Gel USP); Magnesium Hydroxide 400 mg; Simethicone 40 mg.
Benzyl Alcohol; Butylparaben; Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium; Flavor; Hypromellose; Microcrystalline Cellulose; Propylparaben; Purified Water; Saccharin Sodium; Sorbitol Solution; Each Teaspoonful Contains: Magnesium 165 mg; Sodium 5 mg.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have: kidney disease, a magnesium-restricted diet.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are presently taking a prescription drug.
- Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms last for more than 2 weeks.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep Antacid Maximum Strength Suspension out of reach of children.
RN: 000419S00495H02, MCK: 2226744, UPC: 05256913545, 952-39HM