Health Mart Anti-Diarrheal Liquid Mint Flavor – Loperamide HCl
Anti-Diarrheal Liquid controls symptoms of diarrhea, including travelers’ diarrhea. For ages six years and up. Gluten-free.
- Drink plenty of clear fluids to help prevent dehydration caused by diarrhea.
- Find the right dose on the chart.
- If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise, use age.
- Shake Anti-Diarrheal Liquid well before using.
- Use only enclosed dosing cup specifically designed for use with this product.
- Do not use any other dosing device. mL = milliliter.
- Adults and children 12 years and over: 30 mL after the first loose stool; 15 mL after each subsequent loose stool; but no more than 60 mL in 24 hours.
- Children 9-11 years (60-95 lbs): 15 mL after the first loose stool; 7.5 mL after each subsequent loose stool; but no more than 45 mL in 24 hours.
- Children 6-8 years (48-59 lbs): 15 mL after the first loose stool; 7.5 mL after each subsequent loose stool; but no more than 30 mL in 24 hours.
- Children 2-5 years (34 to 47 lbs): ask a doctor.
- Children under 2 years (up to 33 lbs): do not use.
- Store Anti-Diarrheal Liquid between 20-25 degrees C (68-77 degrees F).
Each 7.5 mL Contains: Loperamide HCl 1 mg.
Anhydrous Citric Acid; Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium; D&C Yellow No. 10; FD&C Blue No. 1; Glycerin; Microcrystalline Cellulose; Natural and Artificial Mint Flavor; Propylene Glycol; Purified Water; Simethicone; Sodium Benzoate; Sucralose; Titanium Dioxide; Xanthan Gum; Each 30 mL Contains: Sodium 15 mg.
Allergy alert: Do not use Anti-Diarrheal Liquid if you have ever had a rash or other allergic reaction to loperamide HCl. Heart alert: Taking more than directed can cause serious heart problems or death. Do not use if you have a bloody or black stool.
Ask a doctor before use if you have: fever; mucus in the stool; a history of liver disease. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking antibiotics.
When using this product: Tiredness, drowsiness or dizziness may occur. Be careful when driving or operating machinery.
Stop use and ask a doctor if: Symptoms get worse; diarrhea lasts more than 2 days; you get abdominal swelling or bulging. These may be signs of a serious condition. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222). Do not use Anti-Diarrheal Liquid if the printed plastic neckband is broken or missing.
RN: 000302S00495H02, MCK: 2557700, UPC: 05256914231