Health Mart Anti-Nausea Liquid Cherry Flavor – Dextrose, Levulose, Phosphoric Acid
Anti-Nausea Liquid is best for the relief of upset stomach associated with nausea. For children and adults. No antihistamines, no aspirin, no alcohol, no caffeine. Gluten-free.
- For maximum effectiveness, never dilute or drink fluids of any kind immediately before or after taking this product.
- Repeat dose every 15 minutes or until distress subsides.
- Do not take more than 5 doses in 1 hour without consulting a doctor.
- Measure only with the dosing cup provided.
- Dosing cup to be used with this product only.
- Do not use with other products, mL = milliliters.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over: 15 mL or 30 mL. Children 2 to under 12 years of age: 5 mL or 10 mL.
- Do not use Anti-Nausea Liquid if the printed neckband is broken or missing.
- Store at 20-25 degrees C (68-77 degrees F) away from heat and direct light.
- Keep from freezing.
Per 5 mL Contains: Dextrose (Glucose) 1.87 g; Levulose (Fructose) 1.87 g; Phosphoric Acid 21.5 mg.
FD&C Red No. 40 Aluminum Lake; Flavor; Glycerin; Methylparaben; Purified Water.
- This product contains: Fructose and should not be taken by persons with hereditary fructose intolerance (HFI).
- Do not use if you have: Allergic reactions to any of the ingredients in this product. Ask a doctor before use if you have: diabetes.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if: Symptoms persist, return or get worse. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep Anti-Nausea Liquid out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
RN: 000210S00495H02, MCK: 2227221, UPC: 05256913550