Health Mart Antiseptic Mouthrinse Anti-Gingivitis/Anti-Plaque Mouthwash Blue Mint – Eucalyptol, Menthol, Methyl Salicylate, Thymol
Antiseptic Mouthrinse Anti-Gingivitis/Anti-Plaque Blue Mint Mouthwash helps control plaque that leads to gingivitis. It kills germs that cause bad breath, plaque, and gingivitis gum disease.
- Controls Plaque
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: vigorously swish20 mL (2/3 fl oz or 4 teaspoonfuls) between teeth for 30 seconds then spit out; do not swallow.
- This rinse is not intended to replace brushing or flossing.
- Its antiseptic properties are not affected.
- Children under 12 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor.
- Cold weather may cloud this product.
- Store Antiseptic Mouthrinse at room temperature (59-77 degrees F).
Eucalyptol 0.092%; Menthol 0.042%; Methyl Salicylate 0.060%; Thymol 0.064%
Water; Alcohol 21.6%; Sorbitol Solution; Flavor; Poloxamer 407; Benzoic Acid; Sodium Saccharin; Sodium Benzoate; FD&C Green No. 3.
- Do not use if you have painful or swollen gums, pus from the gum line, loose teeth or increased spacing between the teeth.
- See your dentist immediately.
- These may be signs of periodontitis, a serious form of gum disease.
- top use and ask a dentist if gingivitis, bleeding, or redness persists for more than 2 weeks.
- Keep Antiseptic Mouthrinse out of reach children.
- If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control right away.
RN: 000320S00495H02, MCK: 3495249, UPC: 05256913948, 9139-48