Health Mart Antiseptic Mouthrinse Anti-Gingivitis/Anti-Plaque Original Amber Mouthwash – Eucalyptol, Menthol, Methyl Salicylate, Thymol
Health Mart Antiseptic Mouthrinse Anti-Gingivitis/Anti-Plaque Original Amber Mouthwash helps control plaque that leads to gingivitis. Kills germs that cause bad breath, plaque and gingivitis gum disease.
- Controls Plaque
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: vigorously swish 20 mL (2/3 fl oz or 4 teaspoonfuls) between teeth for 30 seconds then spit out; do not swallow.
- This rinse is not intended to replace brushing or flossing.
- Its antiseptic properties are not affected.
- Children under 12 years age: consult a dentist or doctor.
- Store Antiseptic Mouthrinse at room temperature (59-77 degrees F).
- Cold weather may cloud Antiseptic Mouthrinse.
Eucalyptol 0.092%; Menthol 0.042%; Methyl Salicylate 0.060%; Thymol 0.064%
Water; Alcohol 26.9%; Benzoic Acid; Poloxamer 407; Sodium Benzoate; Caramel.
Do not use if: You have painful or swollen gums, pus from the gum line, loose teeth or increased spacing between the teeth. See your dentist immediately. These may be signs of periodontitis, a serious form of gum disease.
Stop use and ask a dentist if: Gingivitis, bleeding, or redness persists for more than 2 weeks. Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
RN: 000320S00495H02, MCK: 3495371, UPC: 05256913949