Health Mart Antiseptic Mouthrinse Spring Mint Mouthwash – Eucalyptol, Menthol, Methyl Salicylate, Thymol
Health Mart Antiseptic Mouthrinse Spring Mint helps control plaque that leads to gingivitis. It kills germs that cause bad breath, plaque, and gingivitis gum disease. Cold weather may cloud this product. Its antiseptic properties are not affected.
- Controls Plaque
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Vigorously swish 20 mL (2/3 fl oz or 4 teaspoonfuls) between teeth for 30 seconds then spit out; do not swallow.
- This rinse is not intended to replace brushing or flossing.
- Children under 12 years of age: Consult a dentist or doctor.
- Store Antiseptic Mouthrinse Mint at room temperature (59-77 degrees F).
Eucalyptol 0.092%; Menthol 0.042%; Methyl Salicylate 0.060%; Thymol 0.064%
Water; Alcohol 21.6%; Sorbitol Solution; Flavor; Poloxamer 407; Benzoic Acid; Sodium Saccharin; Sodium Citrate; D&C Yellow No. 10; FD&C Green No. 3.
- Do not use Antiseptic Mouthrinse Mint if you have painful or swollen gums, pus from the gum line, loose teeth or increased spacing between the teeth.
- See your dentist immediately.
- These may be signs of periodontitis, a serious form of gum disease.
- Stop use and ask a dentist if gingivitis, bleeding or redness persists for more than 2 weeks.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
RN: 000320S00495H02, MCK: 3495330, UPC: 05256913950