Aspercreme Pain Relieving Creme With Lidocaine – Lidocaine HCl
Aspercreme Pain Relieving Creme With Lidocaine temporarily relieves minor pain. Maximum strength lidocaine is available without a prescription. Penetrates to desensitize aggravated nerves. Fast-acting. Targets more pain receptors. Aspercreme with Lidocaine contains the maximum amount of Lidocaine available without a prescription 4%, among OTC topical analgesic products. It numbs away pain without odor, irritation, or burning. Aspercreme with Lidocaine-relieve the nerves, stop the pain with the #1 odor-free creme brand! Aspercreme carries a variety of pain-relieving solutions, including odor-free creams, lotions, roll-ons, gels & patches with & without numbing lidocaine. Search “Aspercreme” on Walmart.com for a full assortment of Aspercreme branded products. From backache to joint pain to arthritis, let Aspercreme help ease your pain.
- No irritation or burning.
- The #1 odor-free creme brand.
- Child-resistant packaging.
- Among counter-irritant topical pain relievers.
- AC Nielsen brand rank data on file.
- Numbs away the pain.
- Adults and children over 12 years: apply a thin layer to affected area every 6 to 8 hours, not to exceed 3 applications in a 24 hour period.
- Children 12 years or younger: ask a doctor.
- Close cap tightly between uses.
Lidocaine HCl 4%
Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer; Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice; Aminomethyl Propanol; C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer; Caprylyl Methicone; Cetearyl Alcohol; Ceteth-20 Phosphate; Dicetyl Phosphate; Dimethicone; Disodium EDTA; Ethylhexylglycerin; Glyceryl Stearate; Methylparaben; SD Alcohol 40 (15%); Steareth-21; Water.
- For external use only.
- Do not use: on large areas of the body or on the cut, irritated or swollen skin; on puncture wounds; for more than one week without consulting a doctor.
- When using Aspercreme Pain Relieving Creme: use only as directed.
- Read and follow all directions and warnings on this carton; do not allow contact with the eyes; do not bandage or apply local heat (such as heating pads) to the area of use.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if: condition worsens; symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep Aspercreme Creme out of the reach of children and pets.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
RN: 000500S00495H02, Z: 001014, #758, MCK: 3425667, UPC: 04116705820