Health Mart Vitamins B-100 Complex Tablets
Health Mart Vitamins B-100 Complex Tablets are interdependent upon each other and interrelated in function; they help convert food into energy and help maintain the nervous system and body tissue. Prolonged-release vitamins are slowly released nutrients for the body over an extended period of time.
No added sugar, yeast, preservatives, artificial flavors or colors. Gluten-free. This statement has not been evaluating by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- As a vitamin supplement, adults take one (1) tablet daily with any meal or as directed by a healthcare provider.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Individual results may vary.
- Store at room temperature.
1 Tablet: Vitamin B1 (as Thiamin Mononitrate) 100 mg (8330% Daily Value); Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 100 mg (7690% DV); Niacin (as Niacinamide) 100 mg (630% DV); Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCl) 100 mg (5880% DV); Folate 667 mcg DFE (400 mcg Folic Acid) (170% DV); Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin) 100 mcg (4170% DV); Biotin 100 mcg (330% DV); Pantothenic Acid (as d-Calcium Pantothenate) 100 mg (2000% DV); Calcium (as Calcium Carbonate and Dicalcium Phosphate) 160 mg (10% DV); Cellulose; Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose; Stearic Acid; Silicon Dioxide; Contains <2% of: Ethylcellulose; Gum Arabic; Magnesium Stearate; PEG; Pharmaceutical Glaze; Polysorbate; Polyvinyl Alcohol; Talc.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if product appears to be tampered with or seal is broken.
- Consult a healthcare provider prior to use if pregnant, nursing, on medications, have a medical condition or are planning a medical procedure.
- Stop use and contact a physician if adverse reactions occur.
RN: 000924S00495H02, MCK: 3797453, UPC: 05256914145