Health Mart B-Complex with Vitamin C Caplets – B-complex With Vitamin C
B-Complex vitamins C Caplets are interdependent upon each other and interrelated in function; they help convert food into energy and help maintain the nervous system and body tissues. No added sugar, yeast, preservatives or artificial flavors. Gluten-free. This Vitamin C Caplets statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- As a vitamin supplement, adults take one (1) caplet daily with any meal or as directed by a healthcare provider.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Individual results may vary.
- Store at room temperature.
1 Caplet: Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 300 mg (333% Daily Value); Thiamin (as Thiamin Mononitrate, B1) 15 mg (1250% DV); Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 14.3 mg (1100% DV); Niacin (as Niacinamide) 50 mg (313% DV); Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) 5 mg (294% DV); Pantothenic Acid (as d-Calcium Pantothenate) 10 mg (200% DV); Calcium (as Calcium Carbonate and Dicalcium Phosphate) 175 mg (13% DV); Cellulose; Croscarmellose Sodium; Stearic Acid; Contains <2% of : Gum Arabic; Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose; Magnesium Stearate; Maltodextrin; PEG; Polyvinyl Alcohol; Silicon Dioxide; Talc; Titanium Dioxide.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if: Product appears to be tampered with or seal is broken.
- Consult a healthcare provider prior to use if pregnant, nursing, on medications, have a medical condition or are planning a medical procedure.
- Stop use and contact a physician if adverse reactions occur.
RN: 000454S00495H02, MCK: 3916756, UPC: 05256914181, 14181