Health Mart Vitamin B12 1000 mcg Dietary Supplement Tablets
Health Mart Vitamin B12 1000 mcg Dietary Supplement Tablets support the body’s nerves and blood cells. Prolonged-release vitamins slowly release nutrients into the body over an extended period of time. Energy support. Gluten-free. No added sugar, salt, yeast or preservatives, artificial flavors, or colors. Gluten-free, These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- As a vitamin supplement, adults take one (1) tablet daily with any meal or as directed by a healthcare provider.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Individual results may vary.
- Store at room temperature.
1 Tablet: Vitamin B-12 (as Cyanocobalamin) 1000 mcg (DV 41, 667%); Calcium (as Calcium Carbonate) 100 mg (DV 8%); Cellulose; Maltodextrin; Stearic Acid; Contains <2% of: Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose; Magnesium Stearate; Silicon Dioxide.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if product appears to be tampered with or seal is broken.
- Consult a healthcare provider prior to use if pregnant, nursing, on medications, have a medical condition or are planning a medical procedure.
- Stop use and contact a physician if adverse reactions occur.
- Do not use if printed seal under cap is broken or missing.
RN: 000340S00495H02, MCK: 3911716, UPC: 05256914184, 14184