Health Mart Bacitracin Zinc Ointment USP – Bacitracin Zinc
Bacitracin Zinc Ointment First aid to help prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes, burns.
- Prevents infection after cuts and burns.
How To Apply
- Clean the affected area and dry thoroughly.
- Apply a small amount of this product (an amount equal to the surface area of the tip of a finger) on area 1 to 3 times daily.
- May be covered with a sterile bandage.
- To open: Unscrew cap, pull tab to remove foil seal.
- Store at 20-25 degrees C (68-77 degrees F).
Bacitracin Zinc 500 Units.
Mineral Oil; White Petrolatum.
For external use only.
Do not use: In the eyes; over large areas of the body; if you are allergic to any of the ingredients; longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor.
Ask a doctor before use: On deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, or serious burns.
Stop use and ask a doctor if: Condition persists or gets worse; a rash or other allergic reaction develops. Keep Bacitracin Ointment out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
RN: 000249S00495H02, MCK: 2227452, UPC: 05256913463, 060-03