Health Mart Calcium 600 mg & Vitamin D3 Tablets – Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin D3
Calcium 600 mg Tablets May reduce the risk of osteoprososis. For bone health. 1200 mg calcium and 1600 IU vitamin D3 in just two tablets. Gluten free. Adequate calcium and vitamin D throughout life, as part of a well-balanced diet, may reduce the risk of osteoporosis. This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Adults: Take one (1) tablet up to two times daily with food or as directed by your physician.
- Take with a full glass of water. Not formulated for use in children.
- Not formulated for use in children.
- Store at room temperature.
- Keep bottle tightly closed.
1 Tablet: Vitamin D3 800 IU; Calcium 600 mg; Calcium Carbonate; Maltodextrin; Contains < 2% of: Hypromellose; Titanium Dioxide Color; Mineral Oil; Glycerin; Triethyl Citrate; Polysorbate 80; Croscarmellose Sodium; FD&C Red #40 Aluminum Lake; Carnauba Wax; FD&C Yellow# 6 Aluminum Lake; FD&C Blue #2 Aluminum Lake; Cholecalciferol (Vit D3).
- Do not exceed suggested use.
- As with any supplement, if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, taking any medication, or have a medical condition, consult your doctor before using this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
RN: 000526S00495H02, ZC: 000000, MCK: 1519644, UPC: 52569014320