Health Mart Calcium 600 mg & Vitamin D3 Tablets
Calcium Vitamin D3 Tablets an essential mineral for strong teeth and bones. It plays an important role in blood clotting and muscle contraction and helps to maintain a healthy nervous system. Adequate calcium and vitamin D throughout life, as part of a well-balanced diet, may reduce the risk of osteoporosis.
Double the vitamin D3 (this product contains 800 IU of vitamin D3 per serving as compared to calcium with vitamin D3 product that contains 400 IU of vitamin D3 per serving). The smaller size (as compared to similar store brand calcium with vitamin D products). These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- It helps build strong bones.
- Vitamin D helps calcium absorption.
- Only 1 Tablet 2x per day.
- Adults, take one tablet twice daily with food or as directed by your physician.
- Not formulated for use in children.
- Store Calcium Tablets at room temperature.
- Keep the bottle tightly closed.
1 Tablet: Vitamin D3 800 IU; Calcium 600 mg; Calcium Carbonate; Maltodextrin; Contains <2% of Hypromellose; Mineral Oil; Titanium Dioxide Color; Glycerin; Croscarmellose Sodium; Triethyl Citrate; Polysorbate 80; FD&C Red No. 40 Aluminum Lake; Carnauba Wax; FD&C Yellow No. 6 Aluminum Lake; FD&C Blue No. 2 Aluminum Lake; Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3).
- As with any supplement, if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, or are taking medication, consult your doctor before using this product.
- Do not exceed suggested use.
- Keep Calcium Vitamin D3 Tablets out of reach of children.
RN: 000189S00495H02, MCK: 1519636, UPC: 05256914319