Health Mart Calcium Citrate + Vitamin D3 Maximum Tablets
Calcium Citrate + Vitamin D3 Maximum Tablets is an easily absorbable form of calcium, an important mineral for bone health. Vitamin D3 is added to assist with calcium absorption. No added yeast or artificial flavors. Gluten-free. These statements have not been evaluating by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- As a dietary supplement, adults take two (2) tablets with any meal, twice daily or as directed by a healthcare provider.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Individual results may vary.
- Store at room temperature.
2 Tablets: Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol) 500 IU (125% Daily Value); Calcium (as Calcium Citrate) 630 mg (63% DV); Cellulose; Stearic Acid; Contains <2% of: BHA; BHT; Croscarmellose Sodium; Gelatin; Magnesium Silicate; Magnesium Stearate; PEG; Polyvinyl Alcohol; Starch; Sucrose; Talc; Titanium Dioxide; Vegetable Oil; Water.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if product appears to be tampered with or seal is broken.
- Consult a healthcare provider prior to use if pregnant, nursing, on medications, have a medical condition, or are planning a medical procedure.
- Stop use and contact a physician if adverse reactions occur.
RN: 000569S00495H02, MCK: 3911708, UPC: 05256914229, 14229