Health Mart Calcium Citrate Vitamin D3 Petites Coated Dietary Supplement Tablets
Calcium Citrate Vitamin D3 Petites Coated Dietary Supplement Tablets is an easily absorbable form of calcium, an important mineral for bone health. Vitamin D3 is added to assist with calcium absorption. No added yeast., artificial flavors or colors. Gluten-free. Easy to swallow. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- As a calcium supplement, adults take two (2) tablets with any meal, twice daily or as directed by a healthcare provider.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Individual results may vary.
- Store at room temperature.
2 Tablets: Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol) 500 IU 125% *Daily Value; Calcium (as Calcium Carbonate) 400 mg 40%*; Cellulose; Stearic Acid; Contains <2% of: BHA; BHT; Croscarmellose Sodium; Gelatin; Magnesium Stearate; PEG; Polysorbate; Polyvinyl Alcohol; Silicon Dioxide; Starch; Sucrose; Talc; Vegetable Oil; Water.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if product appears to be tampered with or seal is broken.
- Consult a healthcare provider prior to use if pregnant, nursing, on medications, have a medical condition or are planning a medical procedure.
- Stop use and contact a physician if adverse reactions occur.
RN: 000474S00495H02, MCK: 3797354, UPC: 05256914189, STC14189