Health Mart Castor Oil USP Stimulant Laxative – Castor Oil
Castor Oil USP Stimulant Laxative is best for the relief of occasional constipation. A Bowel movement is generally produced in 6 to 12 hours. It is odorless, tasteless. Also, it is Cold-pressed too. It contains no hexanes.
- Preferably take on an empty stomach.
- Take with juice to improve the taste.
- Adults and children 12 yrs of age and older: 15 to 60 milliliters in a single daily dose or as directed by a doctor.
- Also children 2 to under 12 yrs of age: 5 to 15 milliliters in a single daily dose or as directed by a doctor.
- Children under 2 yrs of age: Consult a doctor before use.
- Storage: Keep tightly closed and away from excessive heat.
- Do not use when abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting are present unless a doctor tells to.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks.
- Laxative products should not be used for a period of longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor.
- Frequent or prolonged use may result in dependence on laxatives.
- When using this product: Discontinue use and consult a doctor if you have rectal bleeding or failure to have a bowel movement after the use of a laxative.
- These symptoms may indicate a serious condition.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding ask a health professional before use.
- Keep Castor Oil USP Stimulant Laxative out of reach of children.
- In case of accidental overdose, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use if Tamper Evident Seal is broken or missing.
- This product is sealed with either a shrink band around cap imprinted “Sealed For Your Protection: or foil seal under cap.
RN: 000383S00495H02, ZC: 002910 , MCK: 2226462, UPC: 05256913536