Health Mart Chest Congestion Relief Immediate Release Caplets – Guaifenesin
Chest Congestion Relief Caplets helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus. It helps make coughs more productive.
- Immediate release.
- Adults and children 12 years and over: take 1 caplet every 4 hours as needed.
- Children 6 to under 12 years: take 1/2 caplet every 4 hours as needed.
- Do not exceed 6 doses in a 24 hour period or as directed by a doctor.
- Children under 6 years: consult a doctor.
- Store Chest Congestion Relief at room temperature 15-30 degrees C (59-86 degrees F).
Per Caplet Contains Guaifenesin, USP 400 mg.
Magnesium Stearate; Microcrystalline Cellulose; May Also Contain (Colloidal) Silicon Dioxide; (Co) Povidone; Dicalcium Phosphate; Maltodextrin; Sodium Starch Glycolate; Stearic Acid.
Ask a doctor before use if you have: Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema; cough is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if: Symptoms are accompanied by fever, rash or persistent headache; cough persists for more than 1 week or tends to recur. A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before using Chest Congestion Relief.
Keep out of reach of children: In case of overdose get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Reference : DailyMed
RN: 000360S00495H02, MCK: 1895002, UPC: 05256913355