Health Mart Child Ear Syringe
Health Mart Child Ear Syringe Usually, there’s no need to remove earwax because it comes out by itself. Sticking anything into a child’s ears raises the risk of infection or damage to the ear canal or eardrum. The nasal aspirator helps clear mucus from the baby’s nose making breathing easier. The ear syringe removes wax and debris from the baby’s ear. Ear Wax Remover Best For Baby’s.
- Gently removes ear wax and debris.
- Soft, easy-flex vinyl. 2-year warranty.
- 2 oz (59 mL) capacity.
- Soft, easy-flex vinyl.
How To Use
- Use on the recommendation of your doctor. A flush syringe with water before each use.
- Please inspect ear syringe prior to use and replace if Child Ear Syringe shows any signs of wear.
- Use only plain water at body temperature. Never use cool water.
- The child should be seated and should hold a small basin under the ear to catch returning water.
- The head should be tilted slightly toward the ear to be irrigated.
- If the child is younger than three years old, gently pull the ear backward and downward to expose the ear canal. If the child is older than three gently pull ear backward and upward to expose the ear canal.
- The tip of the syringe should be directed slightly upward toward the side of the ear canal rather than straight back toward the eardrum.
- Do not let the tip of the syringe touch or enter the ear canal.
- Squeeze contents gently toward the side of the ear canal.
- Never inject forcefully.
- Note: When the ear canal is irrigated, the tip of the earsyringe should not obstruct the flow of water leaving the ear canal.
Cleaning and storage
- A clean syringe with warm soapy water and rinse thoroughly before initial use and after each use.
- Shake out excess water and let air-dry thoroughly.
- Store Child Ear Syringe in a cool, dry place, away from hot surfaces and sharp instruments.
- Do not expose the product to direct sunlight or heat.
- If the child experiences pain or dizziness, discontinue use.
- Do not resume irrigation without consulting a doctor.
- Never irrigate ears if the eardrum is for perforated, or if any drainage, bleeding, pain or irritation is present.
- This Product is not a toy.
- Keep away Ear Wax Remover from children.
RN: 000301S00495H02 MCK: 2225365, UPC: 05256913576, 02839HM