Health Mart Children’s Chewables Acetaminophen 160 mg Bubblegum Flavored – Acetaminophen
Health Mart Children’s Chewables Acetaminophen temporarily Tablets relieves minor aches and pains due to: headache, sore throat, flu, toothache, the common cold. This acetaminophen-powered formula is made with children in mind and comes in a liquid formula with a delicious bubble gum flavor, which makes it more appealing to little ones. Use this pain and fever relief for kids between the ages of two and 11 years old. Next time the flu strikes, choose Equate Children’s Pain & Fever Relief.
- Temporarily reduces fever.
- For ages 2-11.
- Aspirin and ibuprofen free.
- This product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use.
- Do not give more than directed.
- Find the right dose on the chart below.
- If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise, use age.
- Chew before swallowing; this product will soften in the mouth for ease of chewing.
- Repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last.
- Do not give more than 5 times in 24 hours.
- Do not give for more than 5 days unless directed by a doctor.
- 24-35 lbs, 2-3 yrs: 1 tablet.
- 36-47 lbs, 4-5 yrs: 1-1/2 tablets.
- 48-59 lbs, 6-8 yrs: 2 tablets.
- 60-71 lbs, 9-10 yrs: 2-1/2 tablets.
- 72-95 lbs, 11 yrs: 3 tablets. Or as directed by a doctor.
- Tamper evident: Do not use if the outer package is opened or the blister is torn or broken.
- See end flap for expiration date and lot number.
- Under 24 lbs, under 2 yrs: dose: ask a doctor.
- Avoid high humidity.
- Store Children’s Chewables Acetaminophen Tablets at 25 degrees C (77 degrees F), excursions permitted between 15-30 degrees C (59-86 degrees F).
Each Tablet Contains Acetaminophen 160 mg.
Citric Acid; Crospovidone; D&C Red #27 Aluminum Lake; D&C Red #30 Aluminum Lake; Dextrates Hydrated; Ethylcellulose; Flavor; Magnesium Stearate; Mannitol; Polyethylene; Stearic Acid; Sucralose.
Liver warning: Children’s Chewables Acetaminophen Tablets contain acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes: more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount; with other drugs containing acetaminophen. Allergy alert: acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions.
Symptoms may include skin reddening; blisters; rash. If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away. Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use: With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist; if your child is allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in Children’s Chewables Acetaminophen Tablets. Ask a doctor before use if your child has liver disease. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if your child is taking the blood-thinning drug warfarin. When using this product do not exceed the recommended dosage.
Stop use and ask a doctor if Pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days; fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days; new symptoms occur; redness or swelling is present. These could be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children: In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
RN: 000299S00495H02, MCK: 3633286, UPC: 05256914095