Health Mart Children Ibuprofen Oral Suspension Berry Flavor – Ibuprofen
Health Mart Children Ibuprofen Oral Suspension Berry Flavor temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to the common cold, flu, sore throat, headache, and toothache; reduces fever. It lasts up to 8 hours. For ages 2 to 11 years. Gluten-free, alcohol-free.
- Relieves minor aches.
- Also Common cold, flu, sore throat, headache, and toothache.
- This product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use.
- Do not give more than directed.
- Shake well before using.
- mL = milliliter. Find right dose on chart.
- If possible use weight to dose; otherwise use age.
- Use only enclosed dosing cup.
- Do not use any other dosing device.
- If needed repeat dose every 6-8 hours.
- Do not use more than 4 times a day.
- Replace original bottle cap to maintain child resistance.
- Wash dosage cup after each use.
- 24-35 lbs, 2-3 years: 5 mL.
- 36-47 lbs, 4-5 years: 7.5 mL.
- 48-59 lbs, 6-8 years: 10 mL.
- 60-71 lbs, 9-10 years: 12.5 mL.
- 72-95 lbs, 11 years: 15 mL.
- Do not use if printed neckband is broken or missing.
- Read all product information before using.
- Keep this box for important information.
- This product is intended for use in children.
- Or as directed by a doctor.
- Under 24 lbs, under 2 years: ask a doctor.
- Store at 20-25 degrees C (68-77 degrees F).
- Do not freeze.
Each 5 mL Contains: Ibuprofen 100 mg (NSAID) (Nonsteroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drug)
Acesulfame Potassium; Anhydrous Citric Acid; Flavors; Glycerin; Polysorbate 80; Pregelatinized Starch; Purified Water; Sodium Benzoate; Sucrose; Xanthan Gum; Each 5 mL Contains: Sodium 2 mg.
Allergy alert: Ibuprofen may cause a serious allergic reaction, especially in people allergic to aspirin.
Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding.
The chance is higher if your child: Has had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems; takes blood-thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug; other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen or others); takes more or for a longer time than directed.
Heart attack and stroke warning: NSAIDs, except aspirin, increase the risk of heart attack, heart failure, and stroke.
Do not use: If the child has ever had an allergic reaction to ibuprofen or any other pain reliever/fever reducer; right before or after heart surgery.
Ask a doctor before use if: Stomach bleeding warning applies to your child; child has a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn; has problems or serious side effects from taking pain relievers or fever reducers; child has not been drinking fluids; child has lost a lot of fluid due to vomiting or diarrhea; has high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, kidney disease, or had a stroke; child has asthma; child is taking a diuretic.
Stop use and ask a doctor if: Child experiences any of the following signs of stomach bleeding: feels faint, vomits blood, has bloody or black stools; child has symptoms of heart problems or stroke: chest pain, trouble breathing, slurred speech, leg swelling; the child does not get any relief within the first day (24 hours) of treatment; fever or pain gets worse. In case of an overdose of Ibuprofen Oral Suspension, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
RN: 000786S00495H02, MCK: 2261600, UPC: 05256913514