Health Mart Children’s Multi Complete Chewable Tablets
Health Mart Children’s Multi Complete Chewable Tablets has a tasty multivitamin and mineral formula to support children’s health. No added yeast. Gluten-free. This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- As a dietary supplement, children 2 to 3 years of age chew one (1) tablet daily; children 4 years of age and older and adults, chew two (2) tablets daily with any meal or as directed by a healthcare provider.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Individual results may vary.
- Store at room temperature.
1 Tablet: Vitamin A (as Acetate and 33% as Beta-Carotene) 1500 IU (60% Daily Value 2-3 yrs, 30% Daily Value 4 & up); Vitamin C (as Sodium Ascorbate) 30 mg (75%, 50%); Thiamin (as Thiamin Mononitrate) 0.75 mg (107%, 50%); Riboflavin (Vitamin B-2) 0.85 mg (106%, 50%); Niacin (as Niacinamide) 7.5 mg (83%; 38%); Vitamin B-6 (as Pyridoxine HCl) 1 mg (143%, 50%); Folic Acid 200 mcg (100%, 50%); Vitamin B-12 (as Cyanocobalamin) 3 mcg (100%, 50%); Biotin 20 mcg (13%, 7%); Pantothenic Acid (as d-Calcium Pantothenate) 5 mg (100%, 50%); Calcium (as Calcium Carbonate & Dicalcium Phosphate) 52 mg (6%, 5%); Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol) 300 IU (75%, 75%); Iron (as Iron Glycinate) 9 mg (90%, 50%); Iodine (as Potassium Iodide) 75 mcg (107%, 50%); Zinc (as Zinc Oxide) 6 mg (75%, 40%); Copper (as Copper Oxide) 1 mg (100%, 50%); Sodium 5 mg (Daily Value not established, <1%); Sucrose; Sorbitol; Vitamin E (as dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate) 15 IU (150%, 50%); Stearic Acid; Citric Acid; Silicon Dioxide; Contains <2% of: Artificial Colors (FD&C Red #40, FD&C Yellow #6, FD&C Blue #2 Lake); Ascorbyl Palmitate; BHA; BHT; dl-Alpha Tocopherol; Gelatin; Gum Arabic; Magnesium Stearate; Maltodextrin; Natural Flavors; Starch; Sucralose; Vegetable Oil; Water.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if product appears to be tampered with or seal is broken.
- Consult a healthcare provider prior to use if pregnant, nursing, on medications, have a medical condition or are planning a medical procedure.
- Stop use and consult a physician if adverse reactions occur.
- Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6.
- Keep this product out of reach of children.
- In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or Poison Control Center immediately.
RN: 000394S00495H02, ZC: 000000, MCK: 3902194, UPC: 05256914223