Health Mart Children’s Multi Complete Dietary Supplement Tablets
Health Mart Children’s Multi Complete Dietary Supplement Tablets a tasty multivitamin and mineral formula to support children’s health. No added yeast. Gluten-free. Chewable. This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- As a dietary supplement, children 2 to 3 years of age chew one (1) tablet daily; children 4 years of age and older and adults, chew two (2) tablets daily with any meal or as directed by a healthcare provider.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Individual results may vary.
- Store at room temperature.
In 1 Tablet Contains: Vitamin A (as Acetate and 33% as Beta-Carotene) 1,500 IU 30%*; Vitamin C (as Sodium Ascorbate) 30 mg 50%*; Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol) 300 IU 75%*; The Vitamin E (as dI-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate) 15 IU 50%*; Thiamin (as Thiamin Mononitrate) 0.75 mg 50%*; Riboflavin (Vitamin B-2) 0.85 mg 50%*; Niacin (as Niacinamide) 7.5 mg 38%*; Vitamin B-6 (as Pyridoxine HCl) 1 mg 50%*; Folic Acid 200 mcg 50%*; Vitamin B-12 (as Cyanocobalamin) 3 mcg 50%*; Biotin 20 mcg 7%*; Pantothenic Acid (as d-Calcium Pantothenate) 5 mg 50%*;
Calcium (as Calcium Carbonate & Dicalcium Phosphate) 52 mg 5%*; Iron (as Iron Glycinate) 9 mg 50%*; Iodine (as Potassium Iodide) 75 mcg 50%*; Zinc (as Zinc Oxide) 6 mg 40%*; Copper (as Copper Oxide) 1 mg 50%*; Sodium 5 mg <1%*; *Daily Value for 4 Years & Up.
Sucrose; Sorbitol; Stearic Acid; Citric Acid; Silicon Dioxide; Contains Less Than 2% of: Artificial Colors (FD&C Red #40; FD&C Yellow #6; FD&C Blue #2 Lake); Ascorbyl Palmitate; BHA; BHT; dI-Alpha Tocopherol; Gelatin; Gum Arabic; Magnesium Stearate; Maltodextrin; Natural Flavors; Starch; Sucralose; Vegetable Oil; Water.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if product appears to be tampered with or seal is broken.
- consult a healthcare provider prior to use if pregnant, nursing, on medications, have a medical condition or are planning a medical procedure.
- Stop use and contact a physician if adverse reactions occur.
- Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6.
- Keep this product out of the reach of children.
- In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or Poison Control Center immediately.
- DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
RN: 000948S00495H02, ZC: 000000, MCK: 3902186, UPC: 05256914222