Health Mart Children Pain Relief Oral Suspension Liquid Grape Flavor – Acetaminophen
Health Mart Children’s Pain Relief Oral Suspension Liquid temporarily reduces fever; relieves minor aches and pains to the common cold; flu; headache; sore throat; toothache.
- Relieves aches and pain.
- For ages 2 to 11 years.
- Aspirin, alcohol, ibuprofen, and gluten-free.
Children’s Pain Suspension Liquid Directions:
- This product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use.
- Do not give more than directed (see overdose warning).
- Shake well before using; mL=milliliter.
- Find right dose on chart below.
- If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise, use age.
- Remove the child protective cap and squeeze your child’s dose into the dosing cup.
- Repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last.
- Do not give more than 5 times in 24 hours.
- 24-35 lbs (2-3 years): 5 mL.
- 36-47 lbs (4-5 years): 7.5 mL.
- 48-59 lbs (6-8 years): 10 mL.
- 60-71 lbs (9-10 years): 12.5 mL.
- 72-95 lbs (11 years): 15 mL.
- Or as directed by a doctor.
- Attention: use only enclosed dosing cup specifically designed for use with this product.
- Do not use any other dosing device.
- See bottom panel for lot number and expiration date.
- Under 24 lbs (under 2 years): ask a doctor.
- Store Children Pain Relief Suspension at 20-25 degrees C (68-77 degrees F).
Each 5 mL Contains: Acetaminophen 160 mg
Anhydrous Citric Acid; Butylparaben; Calcium Sulfate; Carrageenan; D&C Red #33; FD&C Blue #1; Flavor; Glycerin; High Fructose Corn Syrup; Hydroxyethyl Cellulose; Microcrystalline Cellulose and Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium; Propylene Glycol; Purified Water; Sodium Benzoate; Sorbitol Solution; Tribasic Sodium Phosphate; Each 5 mL Contains: Sodium 3 mg.
Liver Warning: Children Pain Relief Suspension contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes: more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount; with other drugs containing acetaminophen.
Allergy Alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include skin reddening; blisters; rash. If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away. Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use: With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist; if your child has ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients.
Ask a doctor before use if: Your child has liver disease. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if your child is taking the blood-thinning drug warfarin. When using this product do not exceed recommended dose (see overdose warning).
Stop use and ask doctor if: Pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days; fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days; new symptoms occur; redness or swelling is present. These could be signs of a serious condition. Keep Children Pain Relief Suspension out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222). Quick medical attention is critical even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms. Do not use if printed neckband is broken or missing.
RN: 000233S00495H02, MCK: 2901502, UPC: 05256913850