Health Mart Children’s Pain & Fever Suspension Liquid Cherry Flavor
Health Mart Children’s Pain & Fever Suspension Liquid temporarily reduces fever; relieves minor aches and pains due to: the common cold, flu, headache, sore throat, toothache. For ages 2 to 11. Aspirin, alcohol, ibuprofen, and gluten-free.
- For ages 2 to 11 years.
- Aspirin free, alcohol-free, ibuprofen free, Gluten-free.
- This product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use.
- Do not give more than directed (see overdose warning).
- Shake well before using. mL = milliliter.
- Find right dose on chart below.
- If possible use weight to dose; otherwise use age.
- Remove the child protective cap and squeeze your child’s dose into the dosing cup.
- Repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last.
- Do not give more than 5 times in 24 hours.
- 24-35 lbs, 2-3 years: 5 mL.
- 36-47 lbs, 4-5 years: 7.5 mL.
- 48-59 lbs, 6-8 years: 10 mL.
- 60-71 lbs, 9-10 years: 12.5 mL.
- 72-95 lbs, 11 years: 15 mL.
- Attention: Use only enclosed dosing cup specifically designed for use with this product.
- Do not use any other dosing device.
- Or as directed by a doctor.
- Under 24 lbs, under 2 years: Ask a doctor.
- Store Children’s Pain Reliever Suspension at 20-25 degrees C (68-77 degrees F).
Each 5 mL Contains: Acetaminophen 160 mg.
Anhydrous Citric Acid; Butylparaben; Calcium Sulfate; Carrageenan; FD&C Red #40; Flavor; Glycerin; High Fructose Corn Syrup; Hydroxyethyl Cellulose; Microcrystalline Cellulose and Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium; Propylene Glycol; Purified Water; Sodium Benzoate; Sorbitol Solution; Tribasic Sodium Phosphate; Each 5 mL Contains: Sodium 3 mg.
Liver warning: Children’s Pain Relief contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes: more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount; with other drugs containing acetaminophen.
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include skin reddening, blisters, rash. If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use: With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist; if your child has ever had an allergic reaction to Children’s Pain Reliever Suspension or any of its ingredients.
Ask The Doctor:
Before use: if your child has liver disease. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if your child is taking the blood-thinning drug warfarin. When using Children’s Pain Reliever Suspension do not exceed recommended dose (see overdose warning).
Stop use and ask a doctor if: Pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days; fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days; new symptoms occur, redness or swelling is present. These could be signs of a serious condition. Keep Children’s Pain Reliever Suspension out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222). Quick medical attention is critical even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms. Do not use if printed neckband is broken or missing.
Reference : DailyMed
RN: 000207S00495H02, ZC: 000000, MCK: 2904621, UPC: 05256913851