Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Tests
The Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Tests display uses Words for results, taking away the confusion of interpreting lines at an emotional time. Digital Pregnancy test with Smart Countdown, reassuring you the test is working as it counts down to your results. The “no mess” wider absorbent wick and integrated Floodguard help prevent user error during testing. The digital display uses Words for results, taking away the confusion of interpreting lines at an emotional time.
- Results 5 days sooner.
- Only test with Smart Countdown to result.
- Over 99% accurate from the day of your expected period (99% accurate at detecting typical pregnancy hormone levels. Note that hormone levels vary. See insert).
- Testing early: Clearblue recommends that you test from the day you expect your period. However, the pregnancy hormone increases rapidly in early pregnancy and Clearblue Digital can be used to test up to 4 days before you expect your period (5 days sooner than the missed period).
- In clinical testing with early pregnancy samples, Clearblue Digital gave results (see package).
How To Use
- Simply hold the stick downwards in your urine stream for 5 seconds.
- The Smart Countdown appears on the display and counts down to your result.
- English and Spanish instructions inside the package.
- Store at 36-86 degrees F (2-30 degrees C).
- Do not freeze.
- Keep Digital Pregnancy Tests out of reach of children.
- Read package insert before use. For in vitro diagnostic use.
- Not for internal use.
RN: 001078S00495H02, MCK: 1118694, UPC: 63347200290