Health Mart Clearlax Powder – Polyethylene Glycol 3350
Clearlax Polyethylene Glycol 3350 Powder increases the frequency of bowel movements and softens the stool. It can dissolves in any beverage. Also relieves occasional constipation (irregularity). It generally produces a bowel movement in 1 to 3 days.
- Sugar-free, unflavored powder, grit-free and gluten-free.
Clearlax Polyethylene Glycol 3350 Powder Directions:
- Do not take more than directed unless advised by your doctor.
- The bottle cap is a measuring cap marked to contain 17 grams of Clearlax Polyethylene Glycol 3350 Powder when filled to the indicated “17 GRAMS” line.
- Adults and children 17 years of age and older: fill to indicated “17 GRAMS” line in cap which is marked to indicate the correct dose 17 grams.
- Stir and dissolve in any 4 to 8 ounces of beverage (cold, hot or room temperature) then drink.
- Use once a day.
- Use no more than 7 days.
- Children 16 years of age or younger: ask a doctor.
- Store Clearlax Polyethylene Glycol 3350 Powders at 20-25 degrees C (68-77 degrees F).
Each Dose Contains: Polyethylene Glycol 3350, 17 grams (cap filled to the indicated “17 GRAMS” line).
Allergy alert: Do not use if you are allergic to polyethylene glycol. Do not use if you have kidney disease, except under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if you have: Nausea, vomiting, or abdominal pain; a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 2 weeks; irritable bowel syndrome.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if: You are taking a prescription drug. When using this product you may have loose, watery, more frequent stools.
Stop use and ask a doctor if: You have rectal bleeding or your nausea, bloating, cramping or abdominal pain gets worse. These may be signs of a serious condition. You get diarrhea, you need to use a laxative for longer than 1 week.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use: Keep Clearlax Polyethylene Glycol 3350 Powder out of reach of children. In case of overdose get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Tamper-evident: do not use if foil seal under cap printed with “SEALED for YOUR PROTECTION” is missing, open or broken.
RN: 000352S00495H02, MCK: 3512159, 3416815, UPC: 05256913990, 05256913872