Health Mart Clearlax Osmotic Laxative Powder – Polyethylene Glycol
Clearlax Osmotic Laxative Powder with Polyethylene Glycol 3350 is the best medicine that relieves occasional constipation (irregularity). It generally produces a bowel movement in 1 to 3 days. Original prescription strength. Generally produces a bowel movement in 1 to 3 days. Compare to the active ingredient of Miralax. This product is not manufactured by schering-plow healthcare products, inc., distributor of Miralax. See product images above for full product information.
- Softens stool.
- Unflavored powder.
- 30 once-daily doses.
- Dissolves in any beverage.
- Do not take more than directed unless advised by your doctor.
- The bottle cap is a measuring cup marked to contain 17 grams of powder when filled to the indicated 17 Grams line.
- Adults and children 17 years of age and older: Fill to indicated 17 Grams line in cap which is marked to indicate the correct dose 17 grams.
- Stir and dissolve in any 4 to 8 ounces of beverage (cold, hot or room temperature), then drink.
- Use once a day.
- Use no more than 7 days.
- Tamper evident: do not use if foil seal under cap printed with “Sealed for Your Protection” is missing, open or broken.
- Children 16 years of age or younger: ask a doctor.
- Store Clearlax Osmotic Laxative Powder at 20-25 degrees C (68-77 degrees F).
Polyethylene Glycol 3350, 17 Grams (Cap Filled to the Indicated 17 Grams Line)
Allergy alert: Do not use if you are allergic to polyethylene glycol. Do not use if you have kidney disease, except under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if you have: Nausea, vomiting or abdominal pain; a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 2 weeks; irritable bowel syndrome.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if: You are taking a prescription drug. When using this product you may have loose, watery, more frequent stools.
Stop use and ask a doctor if: You have rectal bleeding or your nausea, bloating, cramping or abdominal pain gets worse. These may be signs of a serious condition; you get diarrhea; you need to use a laxative for longer than 1 week. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Overdose Warning: Keep Clearlax Osmotic Laxative Powder out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
RN: 000958S00495H02, MCK: 3512167, UPC: 05256913991