Health Mart Complete 50+ Multivitamin/Multimineral Supplement Tablets
Health Mart Best Complete 50+ Multivitamin/Multimineral Supplement Tablets helps promote the health of the heart, eyes, and bones. 31 nutrients. Immune support: Antioxidants help support immune function. Oxidative stress: Vitamins C and E help protect cells from the damaging effects of free radicals. Energy metabolism: B-vitamins help convert food to fuel. Overall well-being: B-vitamins support energy metabolism and help maintain a healthy nervous system.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Best for Immune support, Oxidative support, Energy metabolism, and Overall Well being.
- Adults: Take one tablet daily with food.
- Do not exceed suggested use of Complete Multivitamins Tablets.
- Not formulated for use in children.
- As with any supplement, if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, if you are taking medication or have a medical condition, ask a doctor before using this product.
- Store Complete Multivitamin Tablets at room temperature.
- Keep the bottle tightly closed.
1 Tablet: Vitamin A 2500 IU (40% as Beta-Carotene); Vitamin C 60 mg; Dicalcium Phosphate; Vitamin E 50 IU; Vitamin K 30 mcg; Thiamin 1.5 mg; Riboflavin 1.7 mg; Niacin 20 mg; Vitamin B6 3 mg; Folic Acid 400 mcg; Vitamin B12 25 mcg; Biotin 30 mcg; Pantothenic Acid 10 mg; Calcium 220 mg; Phosphorus 20 mg; Iodine 150 mg; Magnesium 50 mg; Zinc 11 mg; Selenium 55 mcg; Copper 0.5 mg; Manganese 2.3 mg; Chromium 45 mcg;
Molybdenum 45 mcg; Chloride 72 mg; Potassium 80 mg; Boron 150 mcg; Nickel 5 mcg; Silicon 2 mg; Vanadium 10 mcg; Lutein 250 mcg; Lycopene 300 mcg; Calcium Carbonate; Potassium Chloride; Vitamin D 500 IU; Magnesium Oxide; Ascorbic Acid (Vit C); dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit E); Gelatin; Microcrystalline Cellulose; Acacia; Croscarmellose Sodium; Stearic Acid;
Niacinamide; Polyvinyl Alcohol; Calcium Silicate; Zinc Oxide; Crospovidone; Calcium Pantothenate; Titanium Dioxide Color; Polyethylene Glycol; Silicon Dioxide; Manganese Sulfate; Talc; Magnesium Stearate; Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vit B6); Thiamine Mononitrate (Vit B1); Riboflavin (Vit B2); Sodium Borate; Cupric Sulfate; Beta-Carotene; Vitamin A Acetate (Vit A); FD&C Blue #2 Aluminum Lake; Folic Acid; Lycopene; Chromium Picolinate;
Lutein; Potassium Iodide; Sodium Selenate; Sodium Molybdate; FD&C Red #40 Aluminum Lake; FD&C Yellow #6 Aluminum Lake; Sodium Metasilicate; Phytonadione (Vit K); Biotin; Cyanocobalamin (Vit B12); Nickel Sulfate; Sodium Metavanadate; Cholecalciferol (Vit D3).
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Long-term intake of high levels of vitamin A (excluding that sourced from beta-carotene) may increase the risk of osteoporosis in adults.
- Do not take this product if taking other vitamin A supplements.
- Keep Complete Multivitamin Tablets out of reach of children.
RN: 000408S00495H02, ZC: 000000, MCK: 1659002, UPC: 05256913506