Health Mart Pharmacy Complete Multivitamin/Multimineral Supplement Tablets
Health Mart Complete Multivitamin/Multimineral Supplement Tablets support the immune system, bone health, energy metabolism, muscle, and nerve function. For adults under 50. Gluten-free. This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Adults- take one tablet daily with food.
- Not formulated for use in children.
- Do not exceed suggested use.
- Important information: Long-term intake of high levels of vitamin A (excluding that sourced from beta-carotene) may increase the risk of osteoporosis in adults.
- Do not take this product if taking other vitamin A supplements.
- As with any supplement, if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, or are taking medications or have a medical condition, consult your doctor before use.
- Store at room temperature.
- keep the bottle tightly closed.
1 Tablet: Vitamin A 3,500 IU (29% as Beta-Carotene); Thiamin 1.5 mg; Riboflavin 1.7 mg; Niacin 20 mg; Vitamin B6 2 mg; Folic Acid 400 mcg; Vitamin B12 6 mcg; Biotin 30 mcg; Pantothenic Acid 10 mg; Calcium 200 mg; Iron 18 mg; Vitamin D 400 IU; Phosphorus 20 mg; Iodine 150 mcg; Magnesium 50 mg; Vitamin E 30 IU; Zinc 11 mg; Selenium 55 mcg; Vitamin K 25 mcg; Copper 0.5 mg; Vitamin C 60 mg; Manganese 2.3 mg; Chromium 35 mcg;
Molybdenum 45 mcg; Chloride 72 mg; Potassium 80 mg; Boron 75 mcg; Nickel mcg; Silicon 2 mg; Tin 10 mcg; Vanadium 10 mcg; Calcium Carbonate; Potassium Chloride; Dicalcium Phosphate; Magnesium Oxide; Ascorbic Acid (Vit C); Microcrystalline Cellulose; Ferrous Fumarate; dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit E); Gelatin; Croscarmellose Sodium; Niacinamide; Stearic Acid; Polyvinyl Alcohol; Titanium Dioxide Color; Calcium Silicate; Zinc Oxide;
Calcium Pantothenate; Polyethylene Glycol; Manganese Sulfate; Magnesium Sterate; Silicon Dioxide; Talc; Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vit.B6); Thiamine Mononitrate (Vit. B1); Riboflavin (Vit B2); Cupric Sulfate; Vitamin A Acetate (Vit A); Beta-Carotene; Folic Acid; FD&C Yellow #6 Aluminum Lake; Sodium Borate; Chromium Picolinate; Potassium Iodide; Sodium Selenate; Biotin; Phytonadione (Vit K); Sodium Molybdate; Sodium Metavanadate; Stannous Chloride; Nickel Sulfate; Cholecalciferol Vit D3); Sodium Metasilicate; Cyanocobalamin (Vit B12).
- Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6.
- Keep this product out of reach of children.
- In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
RN: 000919S00495H02, MCK: 1519727, UPC: 52569014328, 14328