Health Mart Complete Women Multivitamin/Multimineral Supplement Tablets
Complete Women Multivitamin Tablets support every day to help promote the health of women. B-vitamins and iron facilitate cellular energy production. Antioxidants help support immune function. B-vitamins help support carbohydrate, fat, and protein metabolism. Similarly, Biotin, beta-carotene, zinc, vitamins A, C, and E help maintain healthy skin, hair, and nails. Smaller size. Easy to swallow tablets.
As compared to the previous formula. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Gluten-free.
- Adults: Take one (1) tablet daily with food.
- Not formulated for use in children.
- Do not exceed suggested use.
- As with any supplement, if you are pregnant, nursing a baby, taking medication or have a medical condition, ask a doctor before using this product.
- Store at room temperature.
- Keep the bottle tightly closed.
1 Tablet: Vitamin A (29% as Beta-Carotene) 3500 IU; Vitamin C 75 mg; Thiamin 1.1 mg; Riboflavin 1.1 mg; Niacin 14 mg; Vitamin B6 2 mg; Folic Acid 400 mcg; Vitamin B12 6 mcg; Biotin 40 mcg; Pantothenic Acid 15 mg; Calcium 200 mg; Iron 18 mg; Phosphorus 20 mg; Iodine 150 mcg; Magnesium 100 mg; Zinc 8 mg; Selenium 18 mcg; Copper 0.5 mg; Manganese 1.8 mg; Chromium 32 mcg; Molybdenum 50 mcg; Chloride 72 mg; Potassium 80 mg; Nickel 5 mcg; Silicon 2 mg; Vanadium 10 mcg; Tin 10 mcg; Calcium Carbonate; Magnesium Oxide; Vitamin D 800 IU; Potassium Chloride; Dicalcium Phosphate; Microcrystalline Cellulose; Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C); Ferrous Fumarate; dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit. E); Vitamin K 50 mcg; Gelatin; Stearic Acid; Calcium Pantothenate; Croscarmellose Sodium; Hypromellose; Niacinamide; Polydextrose; Titanium Dioxide Color; Calcium Silicate; Magnesium Sterate; Zinc Oxide; Silicon Dioxide; Manganese Sulfate; Polyethylene Glycol; Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vit B6); Medium Chain Triglycerides; Vitamin E 35 IU; Thiamine Mononitrate (Vit B1); Cupric Sulfate; Vitamin A Acetate; Riboflavin (Vit B2); Beta-Carotene; Folic Acid; Chromium Picolinate; Potassium Iodide; FD&C Red #40 Aluminum Lake; Sodium Molybdate; Phytonadione (Vit K); Sodium Selenate; Biotin; FD&C Blue #2 Aluminum Lake; Sodium Metavanadate; Stannous Chloride; Cholecalciferol (Vit D3); Nickel Sulfate; Cyanocobalamin (Vit B12); FD&C Yellow #6 Aluminum Lake.
- Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6.
- Keep this product out of reach of children.
- In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately (1-800-222-1222).
- Important Information: Long-term intake of high levels of vitamin A (excluding that sourced from beta-carotene) may increase the risk of osteoporosis in adults.
- Do not take this product if taking other vitamin A supplements.
RN: 000630S00495H02, ZC: 000000, MCK: 1519735, UPC: 52569014329