Health Mart Cranberry 500 mg Tablets
Count Cranberry Tablets extract (vaccinium oxycoccus) contains a total berry extract and its proanthocyanidins. Urinary health support. No added sugar, salt, yeast, or artificial flavors. This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Count Cranberry Tablets Dosage
- As a herbal supplement, adults take one (1) tablet daily with any meal or as directed by a healthcare provider.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Individual results may vary.
- Store at room temperature.
1 Tablet: Calcium (as Calcium Carbonate) 300 mg (23% Daily Value); Cranberry Extract (Berry) Standardized Extract of Vaccinium Oxycoccus (Berry) 500 mg (Daily Value not established); Cellulose; Silicon Dioxide; Maltodextrin; Contains <2% of: Artificial Colors (FD&C Red #40, FD&C Blue #2, Carmine); Croscarmellose Sodium; Magnesium Hydroxide; Magnesium Stearate; PEG; Polyvinyl Alcohol; Stearic Acid; Talc; Titanium Dioxide; Tricalcium Phosphate
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if product appears to be tampered with or seal is broken.
- Consult a healthcare provider prior to use if pregnant, nursing, on medications, have a medical condition or are planning a medical procedure.
- Stop use and contact a physician if adverse reactions occur.
RN: 000425S00495H02, MCK: 3916897, UPC: 05256914153