Digital Thermometer with Soft flexible tip: Flexible probe tip fits naturally under tongue or underarm. Safe: No glass or mercury. EZ-Beep: Easier to hear than standard thermometers. Accu-Bite: Grooves help the accurate measurement and reduce gag reflex. Accu-Hold: Easy hold ridges for correct placement.
Fast: Ready to read in under 60 seconds. Easy to read: Large digital display numbers. Accurate: Meets or exceeds ASTM accuracy standards for clinical thermometers. Easy to use: Press button and place in the mouth. Beeps and display stop flashing when ready (complete instructions enclosed).
Free probe covers: Help prevent the passing of germs. Automatic shutoff: Shuts off if left on for 3 minutes to conserve long-lasting battery. This digital thermometer may be used for oral, rectal or axillary temperature taking. Contents: one thermometer with battery, 5 probe covers, instructions, and warranty information. Memory displays the last temperature.
- Large digital display numbers.
- Beeps and display stops flashing when ready
- Help prevent the passing of germs
- Memory displays the last temperature.
How To Use
- Easy to use: Oral: Press button and place in the mouth.
- Beeps and display stop flashing when ready (complete instructions enclosed).
- Insert the bulb no more than 1/2 inch.
- Stop if you meet resistance.
RN: 000362S000495H02, MCK: 2222693, UPC: 05256913476