Health Mart Digital Thermometer
Certificate of accuracy: We certify that this digital thermometer is accurate throughout its entire range. Safe: No fear of broken glass or mercury poisoning. Fast: Ready to read in under 60 seconds. Easy to read: Large digital display numbers. Unique: Fever-Alarm: Alerts you of a temperature above 99.5 degrees.
A different beep sounds for normal temperature. Ez-Beep; Easier to hear than standard thermometers. Accu-Bite: Grooves help accurate measurement and reduce gag reflex. Accu-Hold: Easy hold ridges for correct placement. Automatic shutoff: Shuts off if left on for three minutes to conserve long lasting battery. This thermometer may be used for oral, rectal or axillary temperature taking. Contents: One digital thermometer with battery, 5 probe covers, instructions, and lifetime guarantee. Gentle care for your child.
Digital Thermometer Directions:
How To Use
- Easy to use: Oral: Press button and place in mouth.
- Beeps and display stops flashing when ready (complete instructions enclosed).
- Rectal: If rectal use is recommended by your doctor, the bulb of the probe cover may be lubricated with a soluble jelly.
- Do not use petroleum jelly.
- Insert the bulb no more than 1/2 inch.
- Stop if you meet resistance.
- Average normal temperature is 99.6 degrees F.
RN: 000308S00495H02, MCK: 2222750, UPC: 05256913478, KD-1540HM