Health Mart Double Antibiotic Ointment – Bacitracin Zinc, Polymyxin B Sulfate
Double Antibiotic Ointment First aid to help prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes, burns. Prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes, and burns. It contains no neomycin.
- Bacitracin plus polymyxin b for infection protection
How To Apply
- Clean the affected area and dry thoroughly.
- Apply a small amount of this product (an amount equal to the surface area of the tip of a finger) on area 1 to 3 times daily.
- It may be covered with a sterile bandage.
- To open: unscrew cap, pull tab to remove foil seal.
- Store Antibiotic Ointment between 20 and 25 degrees C (68 and 77 degrees F).
Each Gram Contains Bacitracin Zinc 500 Units; Polymyxin B Sulfate 10,000 Units.
For external use only.
Do not use: In the eyes; over large areas of the body; if you are allergic to any of the ingredients; longer than 1 week.
Ask a doctor before use: On deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, or serious burns.
Stop use and ask a doctor if: condition persists or gets worse; a rash or other allergic reaction develops. Keep Double Antibiotic Ointment out of the reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
RN: 000238S00495H02, MCK: 2227460, UPC: 05256913466, 39622