Health Mart Electrolyte Solution Grape
Health Mart Solutions Quickly replenishes fluids, zinc, and electrolytes lost during diarrhea and vomiting more effectively than sports drinks, sodas, juices and water to prevent dehydration. Recommended by pediatricians. It contains no fruit juice. Pedialyte Electrolyte Solution is an advanced rehydration solution specially formulated with the optimal balance of sugar and electrolytes to help prevent dehydration in both kids and adults by quickly replenishing lost fluids, zinc and electrolytes. From the #1 pharmacist and pediatrician recommended brand for hydration, Pedialyte is an electrolyte drink that promotes fluid absorption more effectively than sports drinks, juice or even water. Feel better fast with Pedialyte!
Health Mart Solutions Dosage
- Use under medical supervision: Ready to use.
- Do not add water or dilute.
- Tastes best served cold.
- Children 1 year of age and older and adults: Begin with small frequent sips every 15 minutes.
- Increase serving size as tolerated.
- Continue to use for as long as symptoms are present.
- To maintain proper hydration, 1-2 liters (32 to 64 fl oz) of Electrolyte Solution may be needed per day.
- Consult your doctor if vomiting, fever or diarrhea continues beyond 24 hours or if consumption needs are greater than 2 liters (64 fl oz) per day.
- Instructions: Do not use if printed band around cap is missing or broken.
- Do not use if the cap ring is broken or missing.
- Remove protective neckband and twist-off cap.
- Do not reuse bottle.
- Usage: Infants under 1 year of age: Consult your doctor.
- After opening, replace cap, refrigerate and use within 48 hours.
- Store unopened containers in a cool place.
- Avoid excessive heat.
8 fl oz (237 mL): Calories 25; Total Fat 0 g *DV Children Over 4 and Adults; Sodium 240 mg 10%*; Total Carbohydrate 6 g 2%* (Total Sugars 6 g [Includes Added Sugars 6 g 12%*]); Protein 0 g 0%*; Potassium 180 mg 4%*; Zinc 1.8 mg 15%*; Chloride 290 mg 15%*; Water; Dextrose; Less Than 1% of: Potassium Citrate; Sodium Chloride; Sodium Citrate; Zinc Gluconate; Artificial Grape Flavor; FD&C Red #40; FD&C Blue #1; Citric Acid; Acesulfame Potassium; Sucralose.
RN: 000224S00495H02, ZC: 000000, MCK: 2227759, UPC: 05256913595