Health Mart Epsom Salt Saline Laxative Multi-Use Product – Magnesium Sulfate (Laxatives)
Epsom Salt Saline Laxative relieves occasional constipation (irregularity). Generally produces bowel movement in 1/2 to 6 hours. Epsom salt is a trusted remedy that is useful every season of the year. Beat winter blues. Simply dissolve two cups of Epsom salt in a warm bath to:
- Provide soothing relief from arthritic pain
- Reduce stiffness and soreness in joints
- Warm and comfort your muscle aches.
- Adults and children 12 years and older: 2-4 level teaspoons dissolved in a full glass (8 oz) of water.
- Not recommended for children under 6 years of age.
- For minor sprains and bruises: Dissolve 2 cups of epsom salt per gallon of water.
- Apply in conjunction with bandages or toweling or use in bath.
- Use with warm water for best results.
- If caking occurs, tap pouch gently to free granules.
- Store in cool dry place out of direct sunlight.
Magnesium Sulfate USP 100%
Each Teaspoon Contains: Magnesium 493 mg.
Ask a doctor before use if you have: Kidney disease; a magnesium restricted diet; stomach pain, nausea or vomiting; noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts more than 2 weeks.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if: You are presently taking a prescription drug. When using this product: do not use more than directed.
Stop use and ask a doctor if: You have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use. This may indicate a serious condition; you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep Epsom Salt Saline Laxative out of reach of children.
Overdose Warning: In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) immediately. Where prompt relief is not obtained or where there is evidence of irritation or infection, discontinue use and consult a doctor. Do not use if pregnant or have diabetes, unless advised by a doctor.
RN: 000135S00495H02, ZC: 000000, MCK: 2178770, UPC: 05256913486