Sunmark Pain Reliever 500 Mg Caplets
Temporarily Relieves Minor Aches and Pains Due to: Headache, Muscular Aches, Backache, Arthritis, the Common Cold, Toothache, Menstrual Cramps Reduces Fever.
- Do Not Use More Than Directed (See Overdose Warning).
- Adults and Children 12 Years and Over: Take 2 Caplets Every 6 Hours as Needed.
- Do Not Take More Than 8 Caplets in 24 Hours.
- Children Under 12 Years: Do Not Use This Adult Extra Strength Product in Children Under 12 Years of Age This Will Provide More Than the Recommended Dose (Overdose) and Could Cause Serious Health Problems.
- Keep Out of Reach of Children.
- Store Pain Relief Caplets at 20-25 degrees C (68-77 degrees F).
Each Caplet: Acetaminophen 500 Mg.
Carnauba Wax* Croscarmellose Sodium* Hypromellose Polyethylene Glycol Povidone Sodium Metabisulfite* Sodium Starch Glycolate* Starch Stearic Acid *may Contain One or More of These Ingredients.
Overdose Warning: Taking More Than the Recommended Dose Can Cause Serious Health Problems, Including Liver Damage. In Case of Overdose, Get Medical Help or Contact a Poison Control Center Right Away. Quick Medical Attention is Critical for Adults as Well as for Children Even if You Do Not Notice Any Signs or Symptoms.
Alcohol Warning: if You Consume 3 or More Alcoholic Drinks Every Day, Ask Your Doctor Whether You Should Take Acetaminophen or Other Pain Relievers/fever Reducers. Acetaminophen May Cause Liver Damage. Do Not Use: With Any Other Product Containing Acetaminophen.
Stop Use and Ask a Doctor if: Redness or Swelling is Present, New Symptoms Occur, Fever Gets Worse or Lasts for More Than 3 Days, Pain Gets Worse or Lasts for More Than 10 Days. If Pregnant or Breast-feeding, Ask a Health Professional Before Use.
RN: 000769S00495H02, MCK: 1850627, UPC: 01093942333